Try Something New
Are you planning your wedding? If so, one of the many things you need to think about is the wedding keepsakes you will create to remind you of your special day years from now. We imagine you’ve already thought about the wedding album and the guestbook, but what do you think about creating some modern and popular wedding memories, even original ones? Here you can see some ideas of how you can replace the traditional wedding album and guestbook with some new ideas that are more original and creative.
Replacing the Traditional Wedding Album
To begin with, let’s set aside the traditional wedding album and replace it with an innovative, new, and interesting wedding album. Here are some ideas we recommend:
- Mini pocket wedding album with origami box
- Creative wedding album with interesting inscriptions on the pages, or with customized writing on the pages
- Personalized wedding album
- Pocket photo album
- Embroidered wedding album
- Digital photo frame
Replacing the Traditional Guestbook
To help break out of the mold of every other wedding you’ve attended and guestbook you’ve seen, put your imagination to work and come up with something that best represents your personality and preferences. However, if you need help with some ideas, here are some recommended ones:
- A great idea you can use is a “Well Wishes Jar”, which is a container that you will use on your wedding for the guests to leave their messages and thoughts in.
- Another idea you may consider interesting is having your guests sign on little rocks, which you can then use in a decorative bowl or as filling in a vase, for example.
- We also recommend the idea of a calendar, in which all your guests are invited to sign in the box of their birthday.
Another idea for capturing your creative wedding memories is taking selfies with your guests. This is one of the newest trends in photos, and it has already reached the wedding niche, too.
Or you can take into consideration shooting a photo with every guest and asking them to sign the back of the photo. You can then use these photos as your wedding guestbook.
As for your wedding vows, you can also use them as memories by simply putting them on a paper of your choice, which you will then put in your preferred frame.
Regardless of which method you use for your wedding memories, always remember that using your imagination and creativity is the key, as you no longer are required to follow the traditional, old-fashioned methods of keepsakes. You can use any idea you like, which you can find on various websites, for example, or you can create your own ideas and personalize them depending on your preferences.