The following policies apply to in-store purchases only
Purchasing and Layaways
- Off-the-rack gowns
- $999 and under – Must be paid in full and taken at time of purchase.
- $1000 and over – A 20% deposit is required at time of purchase, balance due within 15 days. A 5 day return policy with store credit available.
- Special Order Gowns
- 50% deposit required, balance due when gown arrives at VOWS. Because we order the dress specifically for you, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Other Ordered items: Accessories and Bridesmaids – All Sales Final.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX.
Returns and Store Credits – Requires Return Authorization Number
- Store Credit Policy applies to Off-the-rack gowns only.
- If you decide against an Off-the-rack gown you MUST notify VOWS within 5 days from the date of purchase by email to receive a Store Credit. If you fail to notify us within 5 days, your deposit is forfeited. Store credit is issued via email.
- Store credits may be transferred to another person but receiving party may only use the credit towards a new purchase of a wedding gown in-store.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after an item has left the premises.
- VOWS & bridepower will accept returns of Special Ordered Gowns. However, because we special order your order your gown, all returns will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- We will accept returns on Ordered Gowns only if the item is deemed defective or is the wrong item. You must notify us via email within 2 days of receiving your item.
The above policies are for in-store shopping only. Click to go to Internet Shopping Policies.