Have your heart set on a specific designer gown—but it’s out of your budget? Let VOWS help with our gown finder service! With our gown finder service, we actively search through our network of stores, designers, and manufactures to find your dream dress for 30-50% off the retail price.
Great for brides who:
- • Know they want a particular dress that retails for $2000 or more
- • Need a discount of 30% or more to be able to afford their dream dress
- • Can wear a size 8, 10, or 12
What happens next?
- • We actively search for the gown. If we find it, we guarantee it at a minimum of 30% off the retail price
- • We let you know within 7-10 days if we have found your dress or when we can get one
- • If we do not find your gown within 7-10 days, we will automatically place you in our search database ( “Gown Finder – Lust”). If the gown is found, we will notify you immediately and and offer it to you:
- o for at least 30% off retail
- o in the color you want
- o in a size 8, 10, or 12 unless otherwise indicated
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are these gowns used?
No. Gown finder dresses are samples or overstocks from stores and designers. They are unaltered samples that have not been previously worn. They may have been tried on in store.
What is the likelihood of locating the sample?
The success rate depends on several factors including age of the sample, popularity, and the designer. We have a higher success rate locating a designer widely carried at many stores compared to a designer carried at a handful of stores. We also have a higher success locating a sample that is at least two seasons past. Stores are less likely to sell a sample that has only been in their store for one season.
Will I have a preference on sizing and color?
Yes. We will contact you with all potential matches. You will decide whether or not you would like to purchase that particular sample.
How will I know the condition of the gown?
Gown finder dresses are carefully checked over prior to purchasing. We provide full disclosure of flaws (if any) prior to any sale. These gowns are samples and not brand new dresses. Minor flaws such as loose beading, makeup, etc. may be present but are fixable. This is why the samples are significantly marked down.
Do I have to buy the gown if it is located?
No. You are not obligated to purchase the sample if it does not meet your expectations (sizing, condition, and/or budget). However, you are obligated if you agree to purchase.
Is this gown returnable?
All sales are final if the gown is located in an agreed-upon size, color, and condition.